Sunday, February 9, 2014

“Touch not Mine anointed, and do My prophets no harm.”

One of my greatest pet peeves is the fact that there are so many Christians who hear the Word of God By mouth only and not by actual study of The Word (let me add that I am oftentimes peeved at myself... guilty!!!). This practice opens up the Christian to such a world of  such crippling ignorance as to cause fear, extreme handicap, bondage, death, poverty, and lack even in  the midst of plenty.



The Bible says, “My people perish for lack of knowledge”

One  of such scriptures is the oft quoted “Touch not my anointed ones, do my  prophets no harm!”  Many preachers and church watchdogs have quoted the  scripture out of context to mean that no one should speak out against, or correct a minister of God.



But if one would be like the Berean Jews (note that I did not say Berean Christians, also another often incorrectly quoted verse), and look up the scripture in context, one would realize that  the ‘anointed’ that God was talking about was actually the Israelites!  And so what the scripture is actually saying is directed towards the enemies of God’s children, with God warning them not to mess with his  children! 

WE ARE THE ANOINTED OF THE LORD, AND LET NO MAN MESS WITH US!

So this scripture is actually not for the witchcraft-like  manipulative threatening that it has been used for, but rather for the child of God to stand tall knowing that God has his or her back and that nobody should dare mess with them to harm them… Including the ones who are quoting the Scriptures incorrectly, and it also frees God's prophets to speak with boldness, knowing that The Lord is backing them up... It was not meant for intimidation, manipulation, or as a tool for the subjugation of the minds of God's anointed or The Church!

Please read and gain understanding:

1 Chronicles 16
19 When you were few in number, of little account, and sojourners in it,
20 wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people,
21 he allowed no one to oppress them; He rebuked kings on their account,
22 saying, “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!”


Psalm 105
11 saying, “Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance,”
12 when they were but a few men in number, yea, very few and strangers in it.
13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people,
14 He suffered no man to do them wrong; yea, He reproved kings for their sakes,
15 saying, “Touch not Mine anointed, and do My prophets no harm.”

Be free and be threatened no more; my name is AdePero Okulaja and I approve this message!

PS Before you attack, open your heart, and your mind, and please read the scriptures... they do not lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment