Thursday, April 2, 2015

May this be our third day!



I was sitting at home just ruminating one day, when this question came to me: why did Jesus Christ rise from the dead on the third day. Why not the first, why not on the second, why third day? The Spirit of God spoke this answer to my heart, and I immediately got what He was saying - He said to me, “Go to the third day”. So I opened up my Bible to the book of Genesis chapter 1 and went to the third day, and what I read excited me so much, I couldn’t sit still!

Genesis 1:11-13

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth:, and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.

He said to me: “In the process of creation, on the first day I caused light to 'be'. On the second day, I created the heavens, and on the third day I created the earth. The third day was when I made what was created in heaven,  come up from the earth”.

“The third day was when I caused every plant in the earth to come up as grass, herb producing seed, and fruit, yielding fruit after it’s kind and whose seed is in itself!”

Psalm 104:14

He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

And then it brought up also fruit after it’s kind, whose seed was in itself, and all this was on the third day!

Genesis 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Jesus said:

John 12:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.

Mark 4:26-27

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knows not how.

So what does this have to do with when Jesus rose from the dead? Well this is what I believe the Holy Ghost was telling me:

On the third day, Jesus in the form of a seed, (who if he had not been planted would have been the only Son of God) came up from the ground on the third day. As grass providing our daily need for sustenance, causing us to have seed that is available for sowing, and also as fruit, enabling us to reproduce after our kind. Just as Jesus produced sons after God’s kind when He rose ON THE THIRD DAY!

He is the grass that feeds us:

Psalm 23:2

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He went into the ground i.e. he died alone. He then came up as a seed - with us, the church in him. Seed, having the capacity to reproduce children of God after his own likeness, who in turn have the capacity to bring forth children after the likeness of our heavenly father hallelujah!

ALL  THIS HAPPENED ON THE THIRD DAY!

When we take a look at the meaning of resurrection, we find that it means - The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.

So on the third day seed in this instance - Jesus, who had died, was buried  came up from a dead state was brought to life by The Holy Ghost from life unto life unto life!

Jesus said I am come that you may have life and have it more abundantly – Life unto life unto life - ON THE THIRD DAY!

So my prayer for us all today is this:

May this be our THIRD DAY.
May this be the day that everything that was dead and buried in the ground, in our lives brings forth life for propagation after our kind, BY THE POWER OF GOD’S WORD.

May we like Jesus, be planted and may we like Him be resurrected on this our third day.

May this be our third day, AND IT WAS SO!

◄ John 11:25 ►
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jesus said unto you (whoever you are), I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:


What happened on the fourth day?  Hmmm, that's for a day soon to come.

Shalom,
© AdePero Mettabel, 092613.

No comments:

Post a Comment