Sunday, May 11, 2014

Let there be life!


Words too heavy to utter
Burdens I just don’t want anymore to bear
Hurts buried, deep beyond expression
Thoughts that make the heart go hmmmm…

Valley of the shadow of death; Bright sunshiny day,
None seem to matter, round and round I go

Such are the times, such the seasons,
When the voice is but a silent scream,
Unheard but by one;
Only He whom can my change bring.

Rise up, reach down, lift up my soul I pray
Unto solid ground from the miry clay
Bring home, Bring on, Bring back
The glory, which thought long gone
I know that I know is still alive…

Vote of my agony please rescind,
Dry my tears that I weep no more,
Let life spring forth from the watery grave
That soaked my grief, Lord let there be life!
The voice of freedom again, to ring and resound…

 
© AdePero Mettabel, 05.10.14

No comments:

Post a Comment