Saturday, September 21, 2013

'Agaperosfilia'



This picture speaks so much... It speaks the language of 'Agaperosfilia'... It says:

I love you
I trust you
I depend on you
I partner with you
I'm committed to you
I choose you above all other
I choose to be with you
I cherish you
I cover you
I am covered by you

You are my partner
You are my friend
You are my lover
You are the only one for me
You are the only one I see
You are my inspiration
You are my support
You compliment me
You complete me

This picture says:
I am as much yours, as you are mine...
Together we are strong
Together we prosper
Together we grow
Together we flourish
Together we love and are loved
Together as ONE; Forever


So as much as it lies in your power, jealously protect, tenderly cherish and highly esteem your 'Together'... Because it is ultimately all you have, all you really need...
#Agaperosfilia

No comments:

Post a Comment